All aerial photography bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions between the Client and Inview®. By proceeding with your booking, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to aerial bookings only.
Booking Terms - Aerial
The Client agrees to all the terms and conditions listed below. Should there be any exceptions, such exceptions must be agreed to by both the Client and Inview® in writing prior to the booking.
Full payment must be made prior to shooting. Inview® reserves the right to not proceed with the booking if full payment is not received prior to the booking.
The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation 30 or more days before the shoot; no cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellation between 7 and 29 days before the shoot; a 50% cancellation fee or AUD220 applies, whichever is higher.
- Cancellation within 7 days before the shoot; all fees paid are non refundable.
Inview® reserves to right to terminate or suspend coverage and leave the shooting location if:
- an Inview® staff member experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behaviour from any person(s)
- the safety of the Inview® staff member is in question
- the safety of the drone(s) is or could be compromised
- the safety of any person or object is or could be compromised
- the flying zone is not CASA approved or too close to other persons
- the weather compromises the safe flying or control of the drone
- damage to the drone or any object at the location is likely to occur
Inview® will only fly their drones:
- in CASA approved fly zones (for outdoor flight). The Client will be advised if the proposed shooting location is restricted from flying a drone
- no higher than 120 metres above ground level
- no closer than 30 metres from any person, except the drone operator(s)
- away from large gatherings
- between sunrise and sunset
Inview® will always carry out any aerial photography with care and caution. The Client understands the following:
- The availability of outdoor aerial services is subject to CASA approved fly zones
- The availability of indoor aerial services is subject to risk assesment measures determined by the drone operator
- The quality and stability of the footage is subject to location, weather, natural light and any physical obstacles including but not limited to trees, power lines and buildings
- The drone may produce noise audible in the final product
Inview® can carry out indoor flight using as much care as possible and using propellor guards to reduce the risk of injury or damage. The Client agrees that indoor flight will only be provided under the following circumstances:
- The flight path is large enough and free of obstacles; to provide take-off, landing and in-flight manouvers
- No person other than the drone operator is to be inside the venue at the time of flight
- The drone operator has carried out an on-site risk assesment and is confident in performing the flight
Section 2.1 on safety strictly applies.
DATA LOSS LIABILITY
In the unlikely event that any amount of digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond Inview®’s control, including but not limited to loss of drone, camera or equipment malfunction; Inview®’s liability is limited to the return of payments received for the booking based on a prorated amount. This pro-rata amount will be based on the formula (Service Cost / Total Number of Minutes Booked) x Total Number of Minutes Lost; where the Service Cost relates to the breakdown in cost of photograph and/or videography minutes. Inview® shall bear no further liability in respect to this limitation.
PUBLIC INSURANCE LIABILITY
Inview® is covered by a Public Liability Insurance (PLI) policy that covers:
- If Inview® cannot perform this Contract in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to employee’s illness or injury, Inview® will return all fees to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this Contract or the PLI policy.
- Any files (such as photographic or video files) or memory holding devices (such as memory cards or hard disk drives) that are damaged or stolen during or after the event
- Any injury or damage sustained to the Client, a guest of the Client, a third party client or a member of the public where Inview® staff or equipment were at fault
- Any damage sustained to a property or equipment belonging to the Client, a guest of the Client, a third party venue or the public where Inview® staff or equipment were at fault
The terms and conditions of any public liability incident are in accordance to the PLI Public Disclosure Statement (PDS) issued to Inview® at the time of the incident. The Client understands that any issues relating to Public Liability during or after the event will be subject to Inview® PLI PDS. Inview® PLI certificate and PDS will be made available to the Client.
It is understood that Inview® will act as the sole and exclusive aerial photographer and/or videographer for this event. Persons may take amateur photographs/videos as they wish without obstructing Inview®’s area of operation. Inview® will not be liable for any person or object obstructing the drones field of view and subsequently being visible in the final product.
Unless otherwise specified, the Client(s) agree to give their consent to Inview® to use the Clients photographs and/or videos in which the Client(s) appears. No personal information, inappropriate or revealing material will be used, and no material will be used unless it complies with Australian Legislation and is not deemed offensive, illegal or inappropriate. The Client will not receive any monetary compensation should they appear in any of the produced materials.
Unedited footage can be handed to the Client immediately at the completion of the booking. Should the Client require footage be made available on the spot, the Client is responsible for providing means for file transfer, such as a laptop or other storage device.
Inview® captures all its aerial photographs and videos in the highest possible quality. Inview® agrees to provide a final product that meets the following specification standards:
a. Aerial Photographs:
- 20 megapixel or higher resolution (some photographs may be cropped slightly smaller)
- JPEG format and no watermarks (other picture formats available upon request)
- 3:2 aspect ratio
b. Aerial Video:
- PAL format
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Resolution used by Inview® as standard or minimum:
- 1080p minimum resolution
- 25 or 50fps
Resolution options for Client:
- 5.4K – 5472 x 3078 @ 30/25/24fps
- 4K (Ultra-High Definition) – 3840 x 2160 @ 60/50/48/30/25/24fps
- 2.7K – 60/50/48/30/25/24fps
- Full High Definition – 1920 x 1080 @ 50/48/30/25/24fps or 120 slowmo
Inview® can provide live streaming video services direct from the drone either wirelessly or through the use of a HDMI cable. The Client understands the following:
Should the transmission be streamed wirelessly:
- Inview® will stream the image to a YouTube streaming account.
- If the Client does not provide streaming account connection details, Inview® will use its own YouTube account for streaming.
- The quality & stability of the stream is reliant upon the network connection in that location (WiFi, mobile hotspot etc)
Should the tranmission be streamed via a HDMI cable:
- The Client will be responsible for taking the HDMI transmission and managing the stream.
- The Client must advise any preferred or required distance between the drone operator and the receiving device. The maximum distance must be under 15 metres to maintain signal quality.
The Client also understands:
- The stream resolution is 1920 x 1080.
- The stream length is broken up into the maximum battery flight duration (approx 25min). Each battery swap will pause or cut the live stream.
- Audio is not recommended for use in the live stream. If audio is required for the live stream, the stream must use the wireless method and uses the mobile phone controllers microphone
CURRENT FLY ZONES
As at 2 November 2021, you can use the following as a guide to the fly zones and no fly zones. Please check Ok2Fly for up to date fly zones. (Change pilot type to ‘REOC Holder’ in the settings icon.) Popular shooting locations:
|All Northern Beaches (except Balmoral)||Can Fly|
|Bondi Beach||Can Fly|
|Maroubra Beach||Can Fly|
|Observatory Hill||Can Fly*|
|Dawes Point||Can Fly*|
|Hyde Park||Can Fly*|
|Paddington Reservoir||Can Fly|
|Curzon Hall||Can Fly|
|Miramare Gardens||Can Fly|
|Kirribili||NO FLY ZONE|
|Centennial Park||NO FLY ZONE|
|Botanical Gardens||NO FLY ZONE|
|McMahons Point||NO FLY ZONE|
|Lavender Bay||NO FLY ZONE|
|Balmoral||NO FLY ZONE|
|Taronga Zoo||NO FLY ZONE|
|Cremorne||NO FLY ZONE|
|Rose Bay||NO FLY ZONE|
|Vaucluse||NO FLY ZONE|
|Watsons Bay||NO FLY ZONE|
|La Perouse/Little Bay||NO FLY ZONE|
|Sydney Harbour (over the water or bridge)||NO FLY ZONE|
|Darling Harbour (over the water or bridge)||NO FLY ZONE|
|Coogee||NO FLY ZONE|
* Restrictions may be imposed by local council